KPMG approached us to develop an automated solution for new requirements of the Indian Companies Act around Internal Financial Controls (IFC). After multiple rounds of deliberations and considering dynamic factors like Law, Industry, geographies, processes and people, we developed the IFC Tool. This user friendly and easily adoptable Tool satisfies needs at all levels of an Organisation, be it Control owner, Senior management, Governance committees and Board of Directors.
Using high end technologies, we are able to eliminate the biggest cost of any IT Tool i.e. Licensing. Meaning, there is no user or location count wise cost in this Tool. After procurement, our clients can add as many users, locations, processes and controls to the database without any technical support.
Below are few more key features of the IFC Tool:
1) Customisable graphic MIS for management and Board showing results of survey based self certification of control effectiveness
2) Separate self certification for design and operating effectiveness of each control along with an option to attach an evidence
3) Automated emails for survey launch, approval requests, rejection notes, reminders, etc.
4) Inbuilt Maker-Checker control in the Tool workflow
Surprisingly short implementation period and easy ongoing maintenance rewarded us more than 10 installations PAN India in couple of years of development, just to name a few:
1. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC India). (Delhi)
2. Indraprastha Gas Limited. (New Delhi)
3. Torrent Power. (Ahmedabad)
4. HCL . (Noida)
5. Orient Electric, CK Birla Group . (New Delhi)
6. Petronet LNG. (New Delhi)
7. Marks & Spencer India. (Gurgaon DLF City)
8. Orient Cement, CK Birla Group. (Hyderabad)
9. HIL, CK Birla Group. (Hyderabad)
10. Avtec, CK Birla Group. (Dhar, Madhya Pradesh)
11. Birla Soft, CK Birla Group (Noida , Uttar Pradesh)
12. Orient Paper, CK Birla Group (Amlai, Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh)
13. Neosym Industry Limited, CK Birla Group (Pune, Maharashtra)
14. Usha International Limited, (Gurgaon, Haryana)
15. Daikin India, (Gurgaon, Haryana)